Wolf Steel Foundry was founded in 1989 to expand Ulven’s capabilities by offering castings to existing and new customers. Today, Wolf Steel is a midsized foundry with flexibility to quickly adapt to customer needs while achieving consistent on-time shipments. Wolf has built a reputation for partnering with customers to meet their requirements for high quality products and assemblies.
Wolf's objective has always been to grow the company with a broad customer base in a wide variety of industries. As with any Ulven Company, all customers whether small, medium, or large receive priority treatment. This superior customer service comes from our finest and most valuable ingredient: Our employees.
Process + Capabilities
- No bake sand mold system for high quality “as cast” finish.
- Castings also available in a variety of finishes.
- Sand Blasted
- Powder Coated
- CNC and manual machining available with finished tolerance to customer and industry standards.
- Capable of producing over 2000 lbs.
- Order sizes can be from one piece to thousands of pieces.
- All types of heat treating available.
- Certified non-destructive testing available:
- Magnetic Particle
- Dye Penetrant
- Product available in a wide range of Brinell hardness.
- Certified Charpy testing available.
Please click here to view our contact sheet.
Speak With A Representative